Sustainable Packaging Foam
Sustainable Packaging Foam
As a full-service foam fabricator and sustainable packaging partner, we help businesses decrease their impact on the environment by customizing sustainable foam packaging materials. Sustainable foam packaging helps your business save money and reduce your carbon footprint by properly protecting items while in transit, greatly reducing damage claims and returns that diminish sustainability efforts.
A single damaged product has a significant environmental impact. Every time an item is returned damaged, it must be replaced, doubling (and sometimes tripling) its environmental impact because of the need to produce, package, and ship the item again.
Products damaged in transit contribute to:
- Landfill waste
- Carbon emissions
- Additional warehousing and manufacturing resources
- More protective packaging used to reship the item
How Can You Cut Packaging Costs While Increasing Sustainability in Your Business?
Download Our Free Sustainable Packaging Guide to See Most Important Metric to Focus On
Get Your Guide
We Offer a Full Range of Sustainable Foam Packaging Materials
We stock hundreds of foam types, grades and classifications of foam, including some distinct foam lines that we have developed ourselves. If we don’t stock your desired material, we can get it fast! Our foam material selection includes:
- Expanded Polyethylene (EPE)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
Sustainable Foam Packaging Can Also Reduce Costs
The primary focus of foam fabrication isn’t always sustainability. Many customers come to us to reduce their packaging costs by eliminating material waste and decreasing damage claims and returns. Whether your motivation is cost or sustainability, we can help you achieve your goals.
Foam is money, and we are efficient in what we use. Our fabrication and production engineers help you right-size your packaging, increase yields, and get the most out of each piece of foam, all while reducing waste trimming and keeping your costs as low as possible.
We customize every piece of foam to the exact specifications of your products and packaging needs, giving you superior protection at the lowest possible cost. With more than 100 different machines tools and decades of design experience, we can fabricate any piece of foam.
We Take Sustainability Seriously
We are committed to working towards a sustainable future with our customers, partners, and foam suppliers. Our focus on sustainability goes well beyond the recycled materials we use.
We will achieve the highest possible measure of sustainability through our dedication to the following principles:
- Consistently use the best materials with the lowest mass/density for a particular package design
- Lead with highly recyclable materials and/or materials that have the highest percentage of recycled content available whenever possible
- Assure that we have leading edge internal recycling processes for all post-production materials
- Lead with superior designs that assure maximum protection and safe arrival to the destination while minimizing the amount of packaging material required
- Engage with our employees, our customers, and our suppliers—effective communications are critical to sustainability success
- Focus on continuous improvement in our manufacturing processes leading to maximum material yields while we minimize material waste