Why Partner With Amcon?
Founded in 1976, Amcon is the Midwest’s premier fabricator of foam for industrial manufacturers. Not the typical “foam fabricator,” our niche is our versatility. We have the widest variety of products, the most flexible operations, and state of the art equipment and technology in every area of our company. Whether your product is high-volume or small quantity, established or just an idea, we can help, starting with design and engineering. We can assist you in the design phase of projects, and guide you through material selection. We offer a full range of materials, including polyurethane, polyethylene, polypropylene, and neoprenes, in any shape or size an application might require.
We are experienced, knowledgeable, fast, efficient, price-competitive and, most importantly, we are committed to be “easy to do business with.”
The ease of bringing uniquely designed packaging solutions and flexible foam solutions to the customer is at the core of our business. Our success relies on our commitment to providing the best quality driven results for our customers, the empowerment of our employees, and a successful partnership with our suppliers.
We are timely, honest and forthright in our communications with customers, employees and suppliers.
Amcon is easy to do business with because it ensures that customer requirements are understood and are met with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction through the continuous monitoring of customer feedback, business goals and objectives, and employee input.
Quality Mission Statement
To meet our customers’ needs and expectations through continuous improvement, variation reduction, and to do it right the first time.
Executive Management drives the policy and ensures its implementation at all levels of the organization.
The Amcon quality policy is to:
- Establish realistic and challenging goals and strategies to drive each element of the business towards the continuous improvement of quality, service, delivery and cost.
- Provide training, resources, opportunities and encouragement to allow employees to effectively fulfill their roles and contribute to the continual improvement of the company.
- Ensure policies, procedures and business goals and objectives are communicated to all employees.
- Develop close partnerships with suppliers for mutual success
- Ensure that the quality management system satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard for Quality Systems as well as legal, regulatory and other customer specified standards
Development of People
- We will provide opportunities
- We will share our successes
- We will be easy to do business with
- We will be better and faster
- We will encourage new ideas
- We will promote change
- We will take action
- We will succeed
The Amcon Advantage
“We’ve been sourcing Amcon foam products to use in thousands of our client facilities for more than two decades. Their product quality and customer service are second to none.”
President, Company Confidential